Monday, July 28, 2008

Part 1 of July's shot


I'm still working on some of these pictures. but here are a few that I'm done with.




This is Desi, She thinks she fat and ugly, lol she does I'm not kidding.


I think she crazy.


This is part one of senior picture for her, a good thing about having a mother as a photographer is that she just doesn't have one sitting.







Okay this was my first try with this affect. the next one will be much better, but thought I would share.



I played and played with these photos I didn't get them just the way I wanted but close.



I really loved the black and white







The picture with the purple cape was the first picure shot and the the others was the same differant affects.










Lisa and Desi





This photo was done with 3 differant layers. I really loved how it turned out.

No comments:

Seniors 2009

Hunter

Hunter
Easter 2008

Peter's Place

New Zealand

New Zealand
Peter's home

MY BROTHER PETER AND SOME OF HIS WORK

SOME PHOTOS

Thurman Wedding 2008